Thursday, October 4, 2007

Time for an update

It's been quite a while I know, but I've been busy, applying for jobs, visiting friends and seeing my dentist a few times too many for my taste. I have a really annoying root infection, that doesn't wanna go away, even with huge loads of antibiotics. So I'll probably need surgery. Really looking forward to that!
Jobwise it's looking pretty bad, at least in Hamburg. I applied at every hospital and no one has a vacancy for radiologists :-( But next week I'll have an interview at a big hospital in Luebeck, which is only about 60km from Hamburg and really close to the beaches. So wish me luck!!!
The weather over here is bad!!! Summer never came and now it's getting cold, the leaves are turning yellow and red, and it's raining all the time. I wish we could send some of it to Australia.
I will try to post here more often to keep you all updated with my life and I hope one or the other will leave me a comment to let me know someone is actually reading!

1 comment:

Elmi said...

Waiting a long time for the first post! Welcome back in Germany! I keep my fingers cross!
Best regards from Berlin!
Anne (one of Elmis voices)